Friday, October 15, 2010

The Bird


Just a funny.

Ollie picked me up from work today so we could stop by the garment/craft district downtown.  He needed to pick up the vases and mirrors for the wedding centerpieces and I needed to price shop for bridal favors.



As we strolled through L.A. Live I was talking to my brother about being frustrated with some things.  I proceeded to say something like, "I can't wait to be on my own, with a great job, and a great place, and a great social life so I can roll by people that abandoned me while giving them the bird.".  I then proceeded to demonstrate like an idiot.  I lifted my hand flared the bird and glided down the walkway....not knowing that I happened to be passing a row of windows for a restaurant.  lol.  Apparently, I unknowingly flipped off the row of people sitting behind that row of windows.  What an a-hole I am.  

c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment